Whatsapp Without Phone – Have you ever wished to use WhatsApp without your phone or SIM card number? Here we are sharing two methods to do so. You can use WhatsApp without providing your number at iPad, PC, Android tablet and even at your mobile device that do not contain SIM card.
Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number or SIM
We have tried both of these methods. You can also try both and choose one for yourself that suits you.
Before we look at methods everyone must know about following prerequisites of using WhatsApp without any SIM card or number.
- You must have downloaded WhatsApp at your phone device, tablet, PC, etc.
- Make sure you have verified the WhatsApp.
- If you have verified it already then delete your number by uninstalling and then installing it again.
Use TextNow to Verify WhatsApp (Method#1)
For the first method, you will have to install textnow an app on your device. This app will provide you a unique number that you can use on WhatsApp and verify it.
- Download TextNow to your device
TextNow app is available at the iTunes app store, Google plays store and windows phone store. If you want to have WhatsApp at your PC then use the android emulator and get textnow.
- Open the TextNow app & Note down Your Number
After downloading the app, open it and set it up. Once its setup is completed you will get your number.
If somehow you forget to save your TextNow number or TextNow do not show your number then use these steps to get your number
- Android: Open the app at your Android device and tap on the three-line icon located at the left side of your device to get your phone number.
- iPhone: Same as android, tap on the three lines icon at the top left corner to get your unique TextNow number.
- Windows Phone: open your app and go to the people tab to obtain your number.
- Open up WhatsApp and Verify Number
After successfully getting your number from TextNow open your WhatsApp and follow these steps
- Enter your TextNow Number into WhatsApp
After accepting the terms and conditions of whatsapp you will be asked to enter your number. First, you will have to choose your country and then provide your TextNow number.
- Wait for SMS Verification to Fail
Whatsapp will send you SMS verification at your number. Wait for it too fails. Then choose the call option for verification. You will receive a call from WhatsApp at the number.
- Get your WhatsApp Verification Number
Open the TextNow app and you will receive a call from WhatsApp. Attend the call and your number will be repeated various times. Save or write your number somewhere.
- Enter Verification Code in WhatsApp
Provide the phone number that you have received from the TextNow app.
- Finish Setup
Finish the process after providing verification code. This is it!!! Now, you are done with creating a WhatsApp account without using the phone number.
If this method does not work for you properly, then you can try another app known as textPlus.
Use Existing Landline to Verify WhatsApp (Method#2)
In this method, you can take advantage of your previous or existing phone/landline number to get WhatsApp account.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or PC
First of all, go to WhatsApp that is downloaded on your phone, tablet, PC, etc.
- Enter Your Home Phone/Landline number
Before entering your phone/landline numbers choose your country here.
- Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail
After five minutes SMS verification will fail and you can choose another option of verification that is verification by Call. You will get an automated call from WhatsApp at your phone\landline number.
- Enter the Verification Code
The whatsapp automated call will repeat your number various times. You can save this number somewhere to use it at Whatsapp. Provide this code at the Whatsapp.
- Complete the Setup Process
Once this process is completed you are all set to enjoy the Whatsapp at your phone, PC or tablet without using your phone or SIM card.