In this tutorial, we are sharing how to install Internet Explorer on Windowns 10 PC. This article is beneficial for those who are facing problem in installing Internet Explorer on windows 10 or who are not able to find Internet Explorer on your PC.
Internet Explorer is Missing on Windows 10 Computer
Some users report an issue of Internet Explorer is not available at the Windows 10. It comes as default in the operating system.
Sometimes, when you perform the new installation of Windows 10 OS you encounter this issue.
It also becomes invisible from the taskbar of your PC. This is because the older version of Windows 7 0r 8 is now updated to the new version of Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge is Not Internet Explorer
Many users take Microsoft edge as a new version of the internet explorer. However, they also wonder why this version is so different from the previous version and also very difficult as compared to internet explorer.
We must tell you Microsoft edge is a different browser developed by Microsoft. It is not related to internet explorer. Microsoft Edge was with us for many years.
The thing is Microsoft is trying to focus on their new browser Microsoft Edge. They want computer users to take advantage of this new browser. So, they are making Microsoft edge a default browser and focusing on it more as compared to internet explorer.
Some users consider internet explorer suitable for them. So, it is good news for you that you can install or get internet explorer at windows 10.
Pin Internet Explorer to Taskbar in Windows 10
Mostly internet explorer is pre-installed in PC. If your window is upgraded then you just have to find the internet explorer in your PC and move it to the taskbar
- Go to the search bar and type internet explorer. You will see internet explorer as the top search result.
- Right-click on the IE and choose the option “Pin to taskbar”.
It will pin the IE to the taskbar of your PC. It will become easy for you to locate and use the internet explorer browser.
Another Way to Find Internet Explorer on Windows 10 Computer
We are sharing another way of finding internet explorer in windows 10 PC and pin it to the taskbar.
- Go to the start button of the windows 10 and tap on all apps option.
- You will find window accessories folder here, choose this folder.
- Within this folder, internet explorer is available. Right-click on it and choose the option of “Pin to taskbar”
Install Internet Explorer on Windows 10
Some cases internet explorer do not become visible by searching. In such a case, you will have to install it from the programs and features portion of the windows 10.
- Go to the Start button and right-click on it. Choose the control panel option.
- Select programs and features option. For your ease select the large icon view of the control panel.
- Next, choose the “Turn Windows features on or off” link.
- The list of programs and features will be displayed. Check the box that is available next to the internet explorer.
- Tap on OK to complete the process of installation on your PC.
After successful installation, you can add it to your taskbar. By doing so, it will become easy for you to approach internet explorer whenever you want