Do you want to save all photos of iCloud to your computer so that you can have secondary backup. By doing so, you can have some space available at the iCloud or you can have other reason of doing that. In order to download all images from iCloud follow the steps that are given below
Download ALL Photos From iCloud to PC
If you have used iCloud then you must know there is no select all or download all button available. Moreover, you can use your mouse to choose the entire image at once.
Well, it is a problem. If you contain 1000 images on iCloud you will have to download all of them one by one.
Fortunately, here we are sharing two methods two installs all images from iCloud to your computer. These two methods are
- With the help of keyboard shortcut, you can download all images from iCloud to PC.
- Using iCloud for windows you can download all images from iCloud to PC.
However, one thing you must make sure that iCloud is enabled in your device. If you have any doubt, then go to settings> Apple id name> iCloud> Photos and on iCloud photos.
1. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using Keyboard Shortcut
If the number of images that you want to download from iCloud to the computer is less than 1000 then you can use this method. However, if they are greater than 1000 then move towards another method.
- First of all, go to the website icloud.com.
- Sign in to your iCloud account using Apple ID and password.
- Tap on the photos icon.
- Tap on the first key and then hold Shift + Ctrl + Alt keys from the keyboard of your PC. Scroll to the bottom at the end of the images.
It will select all the images from top to bottom. You will see all the images as marked.
- After selecting all images, tap on the download button to start the download. The iCloud images will be downloaded to your computer.
Tip: another way of selecting all images is by the press and hold the shift key and scroll through the images.
2. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using iCloud For Windows
The only possible way to download more than 1000 images from iCloud to PC is by using “iCloud for windows”
- You must install iCloud For Windows at your device.
- After the download is complete, tap the downloaded file and follow the instructions completely to install the iCloud for Windows on PC.
- When the installation is complete provide your Apple ID and password to log in.
- Tap on photos box.
- Choose the iCloud photo library option and tap done.
- Tap on applying to start the sync of iCloud photos to download the folder at your PC.
- After the download is complete. Go to the file explorer and open iCloud photos folder. You will see all of your images here.
- If you tap on download, the download folder will open. Here the photos are available in the subfolders.
You can also make a backup by copying this folder somewhere.
Add iCloud to Windows Start Menu or Task Bar
For your convenience, you can add iCloud to the taskbar. Just by tapping on start button then right-click on iCloud then more and pin to taskbar. You are done.
Important: if you want to disable iCloud photos then must copy downloads to other folder.