Are You chromecast for windows and stuck in setting this up for you window 10? Here is the solution bellow. Using Miracast anyone can easily project computer screens to TV. You will be astonished to know how easy and simple it is to cast movies and videos of the computer screen to the TV with the help of Chromecast. Give below is the complete guide to use Chromecast on windows 10 computer.
What is Required to Setup Chromecast On Windows 10 PC
Chromecast is compatible with many devices like Mac, iPad, Android devices, iPhone and tablets. To setup chromecast at your windows 10, you must fulfill the following requirements
- You must contain Google Chromecast Device
- Windows 10 installed at PC.
- Chrome browser successfully installed at your PC.
After successfully installing these requirements follow the steps that are given below to connect your chromecast device with TV. You must set chromecast at your windows 10 PC.
Setup Chromecast on Windows 10 Computer
In order to connect the chromecast with your windows 10 PC follow the steps given below
- First of all, connect the HDMI cable of the chromecast device with the HDMI port of the TV. Also, connect USB with the USB power adapter.
- Use the remote of your TV device to change the setting of the TV source input as HDMI in which you have plugged Chromecast device.
You just need to press the input and source button to change the HDMI from 1 to 2.
This is it!! You are done with connecting your chromecast with TV. The next important step that you need to perform is to connect your chromecast device with the Windows 10 PC. S, keep following this article
- Go to google.com/chrome to install the chrome browser at your PC. If you already have browser then skip this step.
- Move to chrome browser on your PC and visit chromecast.com/setup.
- Tap on “set up your chromecast” present at the chrome screen.
- You will be asked to agree on the terms and conditions. Tap on accept button.
- After this available chromecast device that is connected to your WiFi will be displayed.
Note: if your PC do not find chromecast device then change the WiFi network of your PC from 2.4 to 5 GHz and so on.
- Tap on “set me up” button.
- At the right side, you will find the WiFi icon, tap on it. After that tap on a chromecast WiFi network.
- When you successfully connect to chromescast’s open WiFi network, tap on next button.
- Tap on yes arrow if the code at the screen of your PC and at the bottom of the TV is the same.
- Next, you will be asked to give a name for your chromecast. You can type any name of your choice.
- Choose your WiFi network, enter the password and tap on connect.
- Ready to cast screen will be displayed by the chromecast.
After performing all these steps successfully, you are all set to view anything playing at the screen of your PC onto the big screen of the TV.
How to Cast Videos, Movies From Computer to TV
You just need to follow these steps to cast your video or movie playing at the screen of your PC onto the big screen of your TV.
- First of all, go to the chrome browser on your PC.
- Play the movie or video that you want to watch on the big screen of your TV. You can also search for content at the chrome suitable devices.
- When the video starts playing, tap on the cast corner present at the right corner of your PC.
- The video will be displayed on your TV as well.
Great! You are Done! Congratulations